Papilon, acquired for more than 10 years of superior knowledge and experience with the first fingerprint, which develops biometric security systems, including face recognition and iris also active R & D and innovation projects, producing its own technology as “Biometrics Technology Center” firm in Turkey. Depending on our R&D and Innovation center, we are looking for a Digital Designer who will be included in the new technologies we are developing in our domestic and international projects.
• Communication, design, web programming etc. of universities. Graduated from the related departments (It is an advantage to be a graduate.)
• Preferably at least 2 website design projects and able to show portfolio
• Keeping the company website up to date,
• Checking and editing content and news on the website,
• Creating headlines, presentations, brochures, catalog designs and visuals related to the products,
• Managing company social media accounts,
• To create creative designs relevant to the company,
• Designing icons for software interfaces,
• Editing company promotional and animation videos and adding effects,
• Creating video scripts,
• Improving existing projects and developing new requests,
• Representing the design team at the meetings.
• Master at least one of Web / Graphic Design programs and programming languages (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS)
• To have knowledge about Adobe XD,
• To have knowledge about WordPress and Plesk,
• To have knowledge about social media management,
• Having knowledge about SEO,
• Having an interest and knowledge in designing visually based interfaces,
• To have sufficient knowledge of English.
• To follow technological developments,
• Willing to improve oneself,
• Thinking analytically,
• To generate new ideas,
• Being an agile team player.
For information about Papilon culture: https://value.papilon.com.tr/For your questions and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org