Papilon is a company that develops biometric security systems, primarily fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its qualified knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, produces its own technology, and is the “Biometry Technology Center” of Turkey with its active R&D and innovation studies.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to take part in the new technologies we are developing in our domestic and international projects, depending on our R&D and Innovation center.
Position: Full Time
• Graduates from computer engineering or similar departments of universities
• At least 2 years of experience in the front-end field
• Designing, developing, testing and debugging web applications,
• Managing integration processes in different IT systems,
• Prepare technical documentation for projects and software applications,
• In-depth research, identifying root causes of problems and resolving them effectively,
• To be able to deliver the projects assigned to him in a timely and complete manner.
• Having knowledge and experience on React & React Native,
• Having experience working with Restful API,
• Having knowledge and experience in web page design with HTML, CSS,
• Having experience in designing and developing Dashboards on the web,
• Having experience in responsive design with Bootstrap,
• Open to innovations, emerging technologies, frameworks, etc. follow,
• To have knowledge about UI, UX principles,
• To comply with the Clean Code principles,
• To have knowledge about GIT.
• To follow technological developments and to be a researcher,
• Willing to improve oneself,
• To have a proactive and solution-oriented perspective,
• Having problem solving skills by thinking quickly and in detail,
• Being an agile team player,
• To have analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
To learn about Papilon culture: https://value.papilon.com.tr/
For questions and information:firstname.lastname@example.org