Papilon, acquired for more than 10 years of superior knowledge and experience with the first fingerprint, which develops biometric security systems, including face recognition and iris also active R & D and innovation projects, producing its own technology as “Biometrics Technology Center” firm in Turkey. Depending on our R&D and Innovation center, we are looking for an Image Processing Engineer who will be included in the new technologies we are developing in our domestic and international projects.
• Graduated from Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related departments of universities,
• Having an experience in embedded systems (Provides an advantage)
• Data acquisition and processing from prototype cameras, evaluation and characterization of camera and sensor performance,
• Development, implementation, debugging, evaluation of algorithms for real-time 2D / 3D image processing and object recognition,
• Development and implementation of algorithms for 3D point cloud creation, image processing, noise reduction,
• Development and implementation of algorithms for 2D / 3D image fusion.
• To perform the required signal and image processing applications.
• To have a solid theoretical background in image processing, computer vision and machine learning,
• To have C ++, MATLAB, Simulink programming skills,
• Understand hardware design concepts and camera architecture,
• To have the ability to debug both software and hardware,
• Good command of English.
• To have analysis skills,
• To have problem solving skills,
• Having strong communication skills,
• To have critical thinking skills.
For information about Papilon culture: https://value.papilon.com.tr/
For your questions and further information: email@example.com