Papilon is a company that develops biometric security systems, primarily fingerprint, face and iris recognition, with its qualified knowledge and experience gained over 10 years, produces its own technology and is the ” Biometrics Technology Center” of Turkey with its active R&D and innovation studies.
We are looking for a Mobile Software Development Specialist totake part in the new technologies we are developing in our domestic and international projects, depending on our R&D and Innovation center.
Position: Full Time
- Graduated from universities related to software development such as Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Web Programming (It is advantageous to have a master’s degree.)
- To be involved in at least 1 project related to mobile software development.
- Scientific analysis or the mathematical models using mobile software to create and develop,
- Analyzing user needs and developing software solutions,
- Designing software suitable for customer use,
- Analyzing and designing databases in an application domain,
- Fix existing bugs, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or improve existing software.
- Having technical competencies about backend and frontend,
- Knowing English at a level to read technical documents,
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Advantage)
- Coding or programming, application development experience (provides advantage),
- Experience or willingness to learn about iOS or Android mobile software development.
- Deductive and inductive reasoning,
- Questioning and critical approach,
- Originality and making a difference,
- Being an agile team player
- Openness to creativity and innovation.
To learn about Papilon culture: https://value.papilon.com.tr/
For questions and information: email@example.com