Papilon, acquired for more than 10 years of superior knowledge and experience with the first fingerprint, which develops biometric security systems, including face recognition and iris also active R & D and innovation projects, producing its own technology as “Biometrics Technology Center” firm in Turkey. Depending on our R&D and Innovation center, we are looking for a Mobile Software Development Specialist who will be included in the new technologies we are developing in our domestic and international projects.
• Graduates / recent graduates from universities related to software development such as Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Web Programming (Having a master’s degree is an advantage.)
• 1 year of experience in a recent or similar position
• Creating and developing mobile software using scientific analysis or mathematical models,
• Analysing user needs and developing software solutions,
• Designing software suitable for customer use,
• Analysing and designing databases in an application area,
• Correcting existing bugs, allowing it to adapt to new hardware or enhancing existing software.
• To have technical competencies about backend and frontend,
• Knowing English enough to read technical documents,
• Having expertise in at least one program language (Provides an advantage),
• Experienced or willing to learn in IOS or Android mobile software development. Expected Abilities:
• Deductive and inductive reasoning, Questioning and critical approach,
• Originality and making a difference,
• Being an agile team player,
• Creativity and openness to innovation.
For information about Papilon culture: https://value.papilon.com.tr/
For your questions and further information: email@example.com